Monday, July 09, 2007

i could still be a senator...

i heard a rumor that hillary clinton failed the bar exam the first time she took it. hillary clinton! and she's freaking brilliant!

literally, friends, i'm steeling myself up for the reality that i might not pass the bar this time around. that doesn't mean i've resigned myself to defeat -- it means that i'm trying to be realistic, given that i've hit this awful plateau where i can't seem to get more than 50% of the multistate questions correct.

sigh...

two and a half more weeks of this crap. let's hope that's enough time.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turns out it's true!

"Hillary Clinton failed the D.C. bar exam after law school, something she hid from her best friends for 30 years until disclosing it in passing in her autobiography, 'Living History.'"

That's from Peter Baker and John Solomon at the Washington Post on May 25, 2007.

I'm not fixing that citation because my cut-off for internet use was 9 AM and I HAVE TO GO STUDY!!!

Speaking of which, I like "steeling myself up" better than "planning for the worst" which is what I had been saying. I'm copying off of you now.

xo,

Y BFF TD

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checkit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home