Wednesday, June 27, 2007

special post for my friend tony, the groom-to-be...

yay tony!!!

when my brother and my cousin and i were night kayaking, i told the story about how we went kayaking the one time at peaks island and schoss totally wussed out in her kayak and so you and allison had to tie her to your kayak and pull her around! and i don't know if you and allison were aware, but schoss kept motioning for me to tie my kayak to hers so you guys would be pulling both of us, but i'm no wuss!

also, got your e-mail about attire for the wedding reception and i LOVE how theme-oriented you are!!! i've got this crazy idea that i'm gonna try and MAKE a dress for the occasion! but i'm not gonna start until two conditions have been met: (a) i find a decent pattern (i've never sewn anything from a pattern -- i usually just wing it. but then again, i've never made anything as comprehensive as a dress before!) and (b) NO NEW PROJECTS UNTIL AFTER THE BAR EXAM!

i miss you! XO times a billion!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I remember that adventure vividly. She looked like Pocahontas waving to the color in the wind, while we pulled her sweating and screaming. I think we will need to revisit the scene this August. I'm excited to see what marvelous printed fabric you use for your dress. Lots of Love, Tony

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i have you know, i've been kayaking since and aside from warning nick that i get really tired kayaking, i did okay. just okay.

we need to do this again this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home