Tuesday, May 09, 2006

time warped...

so... i had high hopes of getting all the stuff done by now that has needed my time for a while. i.e., i figured that by saturday i'd have my apartment so clean it would literally sparkle (very distracting for a girl like me whose attention gets monopolized by all things shiny). i'd draw up that contract for my subletter on sunday and get all of my laundry done. on monday i'd go on a fantastic long bike ride until my legs gave out and then i'd start getting things ready for my move to philadelphia. on tuesday i'd be getting started on the journal write-on materials.

um, right. instead, i'm not really sure what day this is, i've gotten so much wonderful sleep, and i'm still doing laundry. but my place is pretty clean now, and i do have the whole rest of the week, right?

oy vey... philly in t minus five days!

oh, and to my dear dear sweet charming "friends" andrew and tom? GIVE IT A FUCKING REST!!! xoxo

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger tmb said...

what?!?!?!

couldn't you ask and move around the move to philly?

perhaps even, you could start the move then use some "extra time" to finish it off.

ex oh.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger emily said...

or perhaps i could pop my collar, spike up my hair, go play some golf, and then assume that everybody else cares what i think?

ex oh indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home