Thursday, May 04, 2006

c'est la vie!

well, i may have finished with a bit less than a bang, but at least i'm done. i'm now officially a third year law student. to celebrate the completion of another year at pitt law, i came home and took a nap!

and now? now i have several days of nothing to look forward to! sweet, glorious, beautiful nothing!

oh god, i think i'm bored already... okay. i need a plan. tomorrow morning i'm gonna get up and clean the end-of-the-semester-casualty-of-war that is my apartment. and then, maybe i'll ride my bike to schenley park and read something that has nothing to do with the law.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger stephie said...

I know how you feel about immediately feeling bored. I just couldn't seem to make myself "do nothing." It's like I sort of panic when there's no structure, which is sad. But reading something non-school related is a good plan! I just started reading William Gibson's Neuromancer, which I've been wanting to read for a long time.

Congrats on being done!

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

neuromancer, wow. i read that a few years ago. i think you either love it or you hate it, but either way you know within the first ten pages. i won't tell you if i loved it or hated it, though.

the life of pi. that's a great book, too.

-mike w (a friend of a friend; a pitt 1l)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home