Monday, April 24, 2006

good ideas gone astray...

the brilliant idea i had when i got home today was that i should take a little nap, because i was feeling kinda weary. i figured if i rested for a bit, i would wake up all ready to work. but no. i've woken up all ready to freak the fuck out. my goal for these next two weeks is to outrun the anxiety, stay one step ahead of the stress. but i think the stress may have caught up with me while i slept.

the lesson here? taking a nap = bad idea jeans.

and it seems that my sis and i are have managed to either place ourselves on our dad's bad side or he's taking out his bad attitude on us. he's ignoring us both. this doesn't exactly make me feel any less stressed out.

the lesson here? dad = bad idea jeans.

is it totally irresponsible if i have a glass of wine to try and calm my nerves while i work on jurisprudence? i'm literally all tensed up and overwhelmed. i think i might try this. what the hell, right? regular intake of alcohol has seemed to keep andrew and tom in a great mood over the past couple of weeks....

the lesson here? wine = possibly bad idea jeans. this is yet to be determined.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's my theory:
if we all alternate between coffee and wine with the occasional cigarette, the weeks should just fly by!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
I didn't even see you! We were sorta focused on food and gossip, sorry.
But, you will probably have to get in my face to say hello...it's not a law school thing with me, it's just a general bad with faces/names.
Sorry you felt slighted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home