Saturday, April 22, 2006

home stretch...

file this post under: NGAS

i woke up this morning feeling top-notch, A+, ready and rarin' to go! something magical happened in my bedroom last night, erm, so to speak. here's what it was -- all the conditions for a perfectly restful night were satisfied. the windows were open, it was raining outside, there was a nice breeze and the perfect sleeping temperature in the apartment. i had the right amount of blankets and pillows. i slept like a baby! and the really cute part? little kenobi fell asleep with me, all curled up in the bend of my elbow. (well, until milo started fucking shit up in the living room and she had to get up to investigate.)

and now? i'm all rested and psyched to have a great day full of...studying. boooooo! but the objective for the next two weeks: outrun the anxiety, stay one step ahead of the stress. if i have to use the avoidance of a panic attack as my motivation to fully immerse myself in my school work, so be it. in two weeks i can again sleep it all away!

eye of the tiger! time to eat lightning and crap thunder! in the academic sense, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home