Saturday, April 08, 2006

on behalf of AML...from one of the "first responders"...

andrew is taking a temporary blog hiatus because some lowlife crack addict broke into his car and stole his computer. so, if any of you who are in his classes would care to send him notes, he would greatly appreciate it.

this is seriously crap-tastic. not only were his computer, his ipod nano, and his credit cards stolen, but all of his research for his seminar paper was in his bag in his car! i say we round up the troops and do some vigilante street justice in shadyside! who's with me?

andrew, you know i love you. my notes are your notes.

xo

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Diceburgh said...

Fuck Shadyside. Whoops! Did I just type that? And, Andrew, my sympathies via the throckmorton to chelsea morning. We'll get those fuckers! Oh, wait, if you really like Shadyside, you should see my Soba rash.
Recognize!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home