Monday, December 05, 2005

international law movie night!

currently sitting in the back row of room 111. we're having a little showing of "judgment at nuremberg" for international law. i really really want to be paying attention, but i feel way too scatterbrained. i had kinda hoped to be working on my administrative law outline while watching this movie, but the lights are all off in the classroom and my little computer screen isn't bright enough to sufficiently illuminate my casebook so that i can effectively multitask.

oh wait, i can't effectively multitask. period.

andrew just came to visit me in the back row from his seat in the front row. michael and andrew are the only ones in the front row. what a couple of nerds!

andrew asked me, "how much do you think the republicans hate me right now, for being loud?" ("the republicans" are a couple of our classmates.) i said, "i hate you right now." but i don't. i'm not paying attention enough to hate him. i love him, actually. he's my favorite. he's also reading over my shoulder as i'm typing this.

he's just said, "i hate everything about you." as in, he hates everything about me. oh, and he hates my hair. because he's a mean friend. i still love him, though.

andrew left now. is this the point where i mention that he's drinking something alcoholic that is concealed in a paper bag? andrew = high class. i'm sure there will be a retaliatory blog post from him about this at some point soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home