Tuesday, October 02, 2007

it's not that i don't have anything to say...

...it's just that right now i'm holding my breath, biting my tongue, biding my time. i've been interviewing for some jobs, one in particular that i REALLY want. like, REALLY REALLY want. to the degree that i actually said at the end of the interview, "emily [i don't wanna put my last name here, but i said my last name] for the win!" yup. i threw down the FTW. and it was risky, but in talking to a trusted source who interned at this place during law school, i think it was okay that i said it. and they laughed (yes, "they", as in a panel of six attorneys), and in an oh-that's-cute-and-funny kind of way, not in an omg-what-a-freaking-moron kind of way. so now i just wait. and wait and wait and wait.

and wait for the official notification about a certain test i took a few months ago. even though maybe i already know? do i? i dare not say!

oh, and yes. notre dame football. oof! how's that for a kick in the pants?! i hope ty willingham is eating this up. because those awesome seasons charlie weis had? were with willingham's recruits. oh well. you win some, you lose some. and this has given me an excuse to start following the SEC, the conference of my birth. (did you guys see the auburn/florida game this past weekend?!? holy crap! holy awesome!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home