Thursday, May 17, 2007

"so you reach into your jacket and pull out your gun, the one you carry for the purpose of all torts hypotheticals..."

today was the first day of the rest of my life...

okay, so it's not _that_ dramatic. but i did start my bar exam preparation course today, and i was overwhelmed. i think i felt my stomach move from my throat down into my guts at least four times this morning. gulp-o-rama! but this is all part of the madness, and at least now i know what an intentional tort is.

oh, and can anybody recommend a restaurant in pittsburgh where i can take nine of my family members for dinner next saturday after graduation?

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a nice meal with out-of-town guests we always go to Casbah, on Highland Ave. in Shadyside. They can accomodate large parties, the service is impeccable, the food is delicious with a good array of options (including vegetarian), the wine list is excellent. This is assuming you're not paying for everybody yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home