Sunday, April 22, 2007

an apple a day...


well, it's finally happened -- i've joined the macworld! ta da! yep -- this here blog post is coming at yinz from my brand new little macbook! i'm still figuring it out, but i'm quite pleased with it. the biggest problem is trying to find something that will open my microsoft onenote files, but for this i blame microsoft for making a goddamn near-universally-incompatible program.

andrew has been my mac-hero through all this, providing lots of technical and emotional support. he's like my mac-jedi master! why oh why does he have to go away so soon?!?!

more is forthcoming from me and my new toy. but for now, must learn a semester's worth of federal income taxation so that i don't fail out of law school a month before graduation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home