Tuesday, March 27, 2007

rockstars...

this morning, in between clicks of the snooze button, i had this dream that kiss was playing a free concert at my law school. only, my law school looked like half of parkway-facing entrance of the philadelphia museum of art. this kid i knew had set the whole thing up, and he was going to introduce me to the band, but instead i met some long-haired rock guy named "strattera", who was in the band, but had replaced one of the original members. i don't know whom he had replaced, but i hope it was paul stanley, because paul stanley totally sucks. anyway, so strattera was trying to get me backstage to meet the rest of the knights in satan's service, but no such luck -- there was too much going on.

n.b. you know what "strattera" is? it's a medication for folks with ADD and ADHD. i figured this out after i had woken up. maybe my brains are trying to tell me something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home