Tuesday, January 09, 2007

to the 2L students in my family law class...

dear 2Ls in my family law class,

i'm sorry i was so angry and bitched that i hate you all today after class when my friend came in for tax (the classes are in the same room). i know that some of you heard me, and it wasn't very cool for me to be such a raging asshole. because, really, i suck just as much. i mean, it's not like i raised my hand to argue that maybe actions based on breach of contract in anticipation of marriage should examine fault of the parties, even though i think that sometimes they should, and that taking a purely no-fault approach, while "easier" on the courts, is fundamentally inadequate.

so, i'm sorry. i was totally "that" 3L today, and i hang my head in shame. i promise that next time i bitch about you, i will do so while out of earshot.

love,
emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home