Thursday, December 14, 2006

travails and travels...

for about an hour today, there was a very real probability that i would be spending my night in laguardia airport, in the american airlines terminal. yuck. i'm too tired to go into the details, but long story short, all worked out, they got me on the flight, despite some irrationally emotional sleep-deprived tears. hooray!

and i got to have steak with my fantastic dad on his birthday, along with my fantastic brother and fantastic sister, and all of our fantastic aunts and uncles and cousins. hoo-ee! also, my southern accent is in full force right now! awesome!

and caitlin and i are all set up in a swanky hotel room, were we just watched charo singing "feliz navidad" on pee-wee's playhouse.

the bad news is that rumor has it that the wedding on saturday is going to be dry!!! wha?!?! DRY!?!? this means nothing but bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home