Tuesday, March 28, 2006

squeak (left) squeak (right)...

for some reason, my shoes squeak. they squeak a lot. i'm not sure what it is. it doesn't matter how i walk, which odd way i shift my feet, i can't seem to mitigate the squeaking. what's worse is that these are my favorite shoes and they're so so so comfortable. and they're red! and they make me REALLY tall. i want to wear them all the time. they look like this:

but when i'm on the third floor of the library, like now, and i have to get up to go pick up stuff that i sent to the printer, everybody can hear me coming and going. it's a little embarrassing. and silly. it makes me giggle.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger stephie said...

Are they Danskos? They look like Danskos. Danskos totally squeak! (I like to type "Danskos" a lot.)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Timmer said...

I squeak in Danskos and in Chucks (but never in Docs)--if you walk on your toes, the squeaking goes away--plus, it is a good calf workout.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger emily said...

steph -- they are indeed danskos! and if i could type the "o" in "dansko" as a heart, i totally would. because i heart my danskos.

tim -- i'm totally going to start walking around on my toes! what the hell, right? it's not as if people aren't already convinced that i'm insane!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home