Thursday, March 30, 2006

bicycle races are coming your way...

...so forget all your duties oh yeah!

the weather today might best be described as...PERFECT! when i woke up this morning, there was absolutely no question -- i was going to ride my bike to school. and it was GLORIOUS!

today was definitely an A+ day. my jurisprudence class totally blew my mind, but in the good way. then krista and i got fantastic sandwiches and ate them outside. and at the end of the day, i had a great talk with my jurisprudence professor about working with him on an independent study paper. and the icing on the cake was that tom and i rode our bikes home together and andrew didn't run us off the road in his car! awwwww!

but, it must be said that tom is the SLOWEST GODDAMN CYCLIST EVER! he claims that it's because he was on a mountain bike (so was i, even if i do have road tires) and because his seat was too low (it really was, too -- he looked like an idiot!), but i know the truth. the truth is that i'm just too goddamn fast and my skills on a bike are unstoppable! and if you don't believe me, you can ask that bus that got a little too close to me. i had to help it out a bit with my shoulder. it was very funny. poor silly bus!

i heart springtime!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home