Tuesday, January 03, 2006

siesta bowl...

well, one thing i can say for my alma mater is at least our football team is consistent. notre dame lost its eighth consecutive bowl game last night. we got pummeled. we wasted opportunities with turnovers. we played like last season’s team. it wasn’t pretty. again, friends – it’s not just football, it’s notre dame football.

but the bright side is at least i’ll never ever again have to endure brent musberger and jack arute’s incessant commentary about how ND quarterback brady quinn’s sister is dating ohio state defensive lineman a.j. hawk. it was painful and embarrassing for all.

here’s another new year’s resolution – i will use my superpowers to restore notre dame football to glory in 2006!

and guess what, guys? you won’t have to hear anything more about college football from me until august!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger perpetual slacker said...

My New Year's Resolution is to not have to hear about Notre Dame's sucky football team for as long as possible. ;-) Whatever... my team didn't even make a bowl game. You guys didn't get so much 'pummeled,' really, judging by the score... I didn't see the game, though... But I did watch Arsenal v. Manchester United tonight!!! nil-nil tie... coupla yellow cards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home