Tuesday, January 10, 2006

second day back, brought to you by stuart smalley...

i, erm, checked some of my grades today. i realized that the whole notion i had been clinging to -- that if i never actually see my grades then they must be straight As -- was absolute poppycock and that i was kinda curious to find out how i had done. bad idea. bad idea jeans. ignorance truly is bliss, friends.

last semester? last semester was not my best semester. and i probably could have told you that towards the end. i knew i had fallen behind, that i wasn't using my time to its full advantage, that i shouldn't have been blogging during so many administrative law classes...

so, new semester, new leaf -- no more blogging in class! no more letting some classes get in the way of my reading for others! no more goofing off when i should be in the library reading!

and you know why? because i'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home