Monday, January 09, 2006

first day back...

woo hoo! we're all now sliding on the downside of the slippery slope towards getting our JDs! the halfway point is officially in the past. and it seems that this is the semester of the first year, first semester professors... i've got two repeats (my torts and legal process profs are now my ethics and conflict of laws profs), other folks have three.

today was first amendment, ethics, and conflicts. there was a really nice mention of professor white at the beginning of my first amendment class. day one went really well -- i'm pretty excited about this semester's lineup. and again, seating charts will be full of power rows of me and my friends. only this time i'm not going to blog during class or fill up my time writing notes to andrew when i should be paying attention. new year's resolutions, you know.

time to do some reading...

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily! we should get dinner this weekend! I got my grades and they broke my heart; I need your "not older, but more experienced person" wisdom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home