Wednesday, January 11, 2006

grant is my hero...

so, the wireless card in my stupid computer isn't working. why? because dell is mean. and before andrew says it, i will -- i should get a mac. i know this. and as soon as i have some cash, i will, but blowing a substantial portion of that loan refund check i deposited into my account today on a new computer would be foolish. but soon. i'll be part of the mac revolution. just like andrew and grant and aubrey and elizabeth and the crazy neo-cons who sit on the other side of sandy and me in ethics... (?!?)

oh, but i had a point...

so, i've been e-mailing/blogging from school, from michael and steph's apartment, and from the basement in my building, where i can plug my ethernet cable into the building's DSL router. but now? now i'm blogging in my living room! why? because grant is fantastic and has loaned me his old computer, which has fully-functional wireless capability!

hooray for grant! i'm buying him a pony! well, after i buy myself a new mac. so i hope he can be patient...

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger perpetual slacker said...

Yeah, but I'd have to walk a pony. And selling it to the glue factory is always so tragic for the little ones...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Moon said...

you do realize, i assume, that the field of law is largely a PC field, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home