Thursday, December 08, 2005

final appeal to agency authority...

this is it, folks. last day of class. last day for the evidence power row of donny, greg, andrew, me. last day for the int'l law power corner of tony, michael, me, andrew, regina, oliver, tom, carrie. last day for the administrative law power row of michael, krista, me, tom, oliver, chris, laura, kelly. last day for the reproduction, sexuality, and the law power row of michael, katy, kelly, andrew, me, krista. last day for blogging during administrative law and thinking that my prof sounds like david sedaris. last day for passing notes in class to krista (oh, wait -- that's probably not true at all).

i got my international law final grade today. was i happy with it? nope. but did i feel that it was fair? yeah, probably... oh well...

the good news, though, is that my friends are starting to get As! like, real As -- not A minuses. and a certain brilliant friend of mine even got an A+! yes, folks -- they do exist in law school. so, hooray for friends' successful GPAs! remember me, guys, when i'm unemployed and homeless...

i saw my fave 3L girls before class. can i just say i think they're both fantastic and i'm determined to integrate myself into their social circle next semester? um, i hope that doesn't seem like a threat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home