Thursday, December 08, 2005

end of the semester character wrap-up...

the following is a list of the made-up names for the ridiculous characters who have been my classmates this semester. i'm not gonna describe them, because the innocents should be protected (i'm talking about me and my friends; not them!), and all of my people know who they are anyway. this is just to be a little reminder, so that i can come back at some point and remember that i will be a better lawyer than some of my schoolmates.

so, here you go. much entertainment has occurred as a result of the following individuals:

1. dates-outside-of-my-race
2. assumes-the-risk
3. turd sandwich
4. pig
5.

aaarrghhh! why can't i think of anybody else right now??? andrew, sandy, elizabeth, krista, grant, tom, michael, greg -- help me out! who am i forgetting?

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger emily said...

no 1Ls! this is just a list of people that we actually have class with. the list of nicknames for 1Ls would get outta hand real quick-like.

although, given our lunchtime conversation, we could add tom to this list as either "tom jovi" or "b.j. tom"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home