Monday, September 08, 2008

facebook?

okay. i know i'm about a hundred years too old for facebook and i'm also about a hundred years behind the times, but i had some sort of mad facebook frenzy come upon me this past weekend and i'm pretty much all blissed out now from essentially cyberstalking people i haven't seen in years.

yes, this is embarrassing. i am embarrassed. i'm going to be 32 years old next week and i spent my friday night uploading pictures and combing through friends' friends lists. it's so silly, really, but i don't care. i love it! it makes me happy to see what these people whom i truly love are up to these days and makes me feel incredibly fortunate to have known such amazing people in my life.

don't judge me. i've never claimed to be a grownup. not really, at least.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay So I read this post a few weeks ago and thought good lord why...now I'm way to addicted to facebook!-TS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home