Saturday, March 15, 2008

i hate it when my last post is all whiny...

because you, loyal readers, deserve SO much better than that!

i just survived FOUR WHOLE DAYS without the internet! yes, yes, i'm okay now. it was brutal, almost painful, but i've made it. my lovely little macbook got sick, but a kind macnerd at the genius bar at my local apple store saved the day and now all is well. or, it will be soon, once i complete the process of transferring my files back.

i feel a little silly about being so dependent on this small computer. it's JUST the internet, right? maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if i had the internet at work. or if i weren't in the middle of a job search. or if hadn't become addicted to the "talk of the nation" podcast (i can't help it! i love that neal conan says "bye bye" when he ends the conversation with callers!). regardless, it made my week seem long and lonely. but now things are much better. and now i own an external hard drive to back up my files.

so, let this not be a complaint post! let this be a joyous, welcome-back-dear-macbook post! huzzah!

and as soon as i get my scanner connected again, boy do i have something to show you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home