Friday, May 19, 2006

graded...

dear pitt law,

why oh why do you refuse to give me my grades over the telephone? you have them. i know you do. you have my jurisprudence, estates & trusts, and first amendment grades. my friends have checked theirs. but i can't get mine. this is, well, silly.

especially since you told me that i can have a friend come by and pick up my jurisprudence paper if that friend gives you my anonymous number, but you can't tell me my grade when i tell you my anonymous number?

you see, i'm in philadelphia for the summer, so i can't really swing by and check things out. and it seems to defeat the whole anonymous grading thing if i have to tell someone else my exam number so that s/he can go and check my grade for me.

and let's face it -- no process is slower in all of the university of pittsburgh than that of the law school registrar posting the grades to student accounts online.

i worked hard and i'm impatient. i just want to know how i did!

thank you for your understanding.

sincerely,
[insert anonymous grade number here]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home