Wednesday, November 16, 2005

here i go again on my own...

time is now 10:22 p.m. i'm in my pajamas, kitten in my lap, surrounded by international law cases. i'm on the verge of making a truly brilliant argument that 28 U.S.C. 1331 should confer jurisdiction in federal court over rachel corrie's claim against caterpillar. this, friends, is my international law final. and man, am i screwed...

the worst of it is that i'm really tired. i fell asleep in one of the carrels on the 3d floor of the library today. and i took a 45 minute nap this evening before going to a coffee shop with andrew to study. my body is totally thrown off. i need to restore some semblance of routine to my sleeping/waking cycles. and soon, because the semester isn't going to get any easier until it's over.

t minus six days until thanksgiving break...

time to make some coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home