Tuesday, October 18, 2005

sweet sweet indie rock...

the silver jews have a new album out. it's called "tanglewood numbers". oh, how i love the silver jews! and stephen malkmus is back with david berman for this album, too! it's like crack for my ears. and my soul. and my chuck taylors. and i only need 250 more lexisnexis points to get the CD from amazon.com!


caitlin (my sis) also highly recommends the new sigur ros album. she described it as "like the soundtrack to your imagination." i hope she meant "your" in the "general you" sense, and not as in "my". because jesus christ, the soundtrack to my imagination would be one hell of a ride...

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger AML said...

Yeah - it's a great album - I heard it on the radio the other day.....

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger emily said...

you know...

just shut up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home