Thursday, October 20, 2005

it's only a matter of time...

...before i get myself in a heap of trouble, but i just had to include this gem from the current post on my favorite anonymous 1L's blog:
I am going to talk about girls in law school - they still aren't that hot, and the few that are, you end up just staring at them b/c the rest are so bad. One grip I have - GIRLS, you need to start dressing up. Get rid of the damn sweat pants and shit, and wear something solid (as in tight) or something. I have very little to look forward to in class besides getting it over with, it really helps to focus on something else beside the Parol Evidence Rule, or Venue, or Mens-Rea, or Learned "Fucking" Hand. And to that, the Hand formula is gay too.

I try and go to class looking pretty nice, mostly b/c I think it helps you feel sweeter and b/c I know girls want to look at a stud like me - so let's get some reciprocity here. Some consideration! Clearly an offer...acceptance here.
wow! this is so much fun! almost as good as us old folks going to benefit concerts! i'm TOTALLY wearing something solid, as in tight, or something to school tomorrow. true, i don't have any classes with the 1Ls, but i do see them throughout the day, between classes and things. it's the least i can do, right? hello offer, my name is acceptance!

p.s. i need to make sure some folks out there have got my back when this mysterious 1L finds me out. anyone? anyone?

ah, the glory of the internets...

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Moon said...

you won't need anyone to get your back. it's pretty obvious that the anonymous 1L in question is as scared of girls as a fourth-grader.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger tmb said...

you're such a tease. you give me some but i want all! give me the damn url!!!!! miccccccckkkkkkkk.

:o)

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, i got your back, dawg. last year at this time i was walking around school with a fat lip and a loose tooth.

but if you wear something solid, as in tight, i'm sure it won't be an issue.

i'm with tom - i'm needing some URL.


slk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home