Monday, October 31, 2005

endlessly amusing...

my fave 1L has some brilliant reflections on his halloween:
I went to some pretty sweet Halloween parties. What amazes me is that girls need no excuse to dress up like sluts, I mean, girls were literally strolling out in panties and bras. Don't get wrong, I think that's great. I remember telling my friend, while drunk and looking up at about 5 girls dancing on the bar, "America is great."

I think I saw some military personnel back from Iraq (or, maybe they were just wearing fatigues), in any case, I thought to myself - "Wow, they must love to be back. This party is so kick ass. What a change from shitty Iraq to this place." America is such a great place!
you can't make this stuff up, friends!

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger AML said...

Holy Trash!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home