Friday, September 23, 2005

the bestest birthday present ever...

my little brother and i are alike in a lot of ways. one of those ways is that we both have september birthdays. another of those ways is that we're terrible about getting birthday gifts for each other. from my end, this year is no exception (i'm going with the poor-student excuse). but he's decided this year to actually get me something worthwhile, and he left it up to me to decide what that should be.

so i called him today, and suggested (in an only half-serious way) that he give me some cash so i can adopt a kitten. and, much to my shock and awe, he was all for the idea! so, i'm going to adopt a birthday kitten! and her name will be "kenobi daniel joseph", daniel joseph being my brother's name, and because "thurgood marshall daniel joseph" just doesn't sound right.

so, milo will be getting a little sister to boss around and i'm doubling my cat hair problem! hooray!

oh wait, i guess i should clear things with my landlord first... damn details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home