Saturday, September 30, 2006

grand mal elmo...

whoa. i am in love with _wait wait don't tell me_. it has regretfully been several weeks since i've tuned in, but today i HAD NO CHOICE but to put on NPR to try and offset the blow to my intelligence that was my exposure to saturday morning TV (see prior post).

anyway, the celeb who is doing the "not my job" segment on today's _wait wait_ is elmo. the muppet. from sesame street. now, elmo is no grover (who was my childhood fave resident of sesame street...because he's neurotic, so i identified with him), but elmo's puppeteer is hilarious. as is _wait wait don't tell me_.

brilliant!

4 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger perpetual slacker said...

I'd point out that back episodes, though they are out of date, are available on iTunes.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger emily said...

thanks, l.rev. does that mean that even though you don't have time for movies, you have time for podcasts?

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger perpetual slacker said...

One cannot watch movies while stuck in traffic in the Liberty Tubes. One CAN however listen to wait wait don't tell me. I make the most out of my commuting time. smarty pants.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://officespam.chattablogs.com/archives/039010.html

you gotta check this out e- you'll flip out!

-me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home