Thursday, February 23, 2006

with friends like these...

so, i very kindly let andrew use my computer to check his e-mail while i paid a visit to the professor for whom i'm a 2L legal writing TA so i could ask her a couple of questions. when i got back, krista and andrew and i took a little cigarette break so we could all wallow in the problems of the penumbra that are befuddling our minds as we attempt to write this jurisprudence paper. upon my return to my little 3rd floor carel where my stuff is all set up, i decided that i'd open itunes to give my paper-writing a little soundtrack action.

itunes opens up and dutifully notifies me that there's an update available and asks me if i'd like to download it. why, yes! so i download it to my desktop. when it completed its transfer, i had to minimize all the windows on my computer so i could get at the desktop files, and lo and behold, my desktop image has been changed from a delightful little picture of a bunch of monkeys wearing hats in a tree from the children's book "caps for sale"... to a picture of a man getting his naked ass buffed by a handsome fella in a suit.

i'm not sure if i have krista or andrew to thank for such a lovely surprise, but it did give me a laugh.

shucks, guys! you're the bestest!

UPDATE: andrew has informed me that the guy holding the buffer is none other than tom ford, fashion designer extraordinaire. i have no idea who that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home