Tuesday, December 27, 2005

fun with christmas presents...

my dad, erm, i mean, santa gave me a digital camera for christmas! rad! i totally wasn't expecting this at all. this means that i can now fully actualize my blog with pictures from my boring life! hooray!!!

so, with no real relevance other than just because i can, here are some really lame christmas day photos:

this is the first picture i took with my camera. yes, i look like ghostface killah -- gotta figure out how to work the features on this damn thing. and yes, those are brass knuckles that my brother has.

here are (from left to right) daniel, caitlin, me, cousin meghan, step-brother mark, cousin matt. this was one of those moments where my dad and step-mom and my aunt and uncle are all posing us and flashing a billion cameras in our faces. IT WAS NOT MY IDEA TO USE MY NEW CAMERA!!! that was all my dad. look at us! we look like a fucking high school yearbook photo!

and this is the living room after the christmas melee. compared to years past, this is way tame.








just you guys wait until i get back to pittsburgh and can take pictures of milo and kenobi!!! meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home