Monday, December 26, 2005

change in plans...

so, that whole my-little-brother-is-coming-to-pittsburgh thing? well, it's still happening, but it's being postponed for a month. you see, it became glaringly apparent to daniel and me, once we actually sat down to discuss the realities of this move, that sharing my one-bedroom apartment for two months would cause one or more of the following:
(a) we would kill each other,
(b) we would kill each other, or
(c) we would almost kill each other, and daniel would get so fed up that he would move back to hattiesburg.

so we've adopted a middle ground. daniel is moving to pittsburgh at the beginning of february. this still gives us time to find a new place together with a march 1 lease (because i really don't want to have to look for a new home by myself), and it gives him some time to get oriented to the burgh before the new lease starts, and it means i still get to live alone in my little apartment for a bit.

so, friends, i'm flying back home to PA this thursday! it will be new year's in pittsburgh for me! but i may already have plans...

my brother is currently playing "(you make me feel like a) natural woman" on the guitar. (because for some reason the sheet music, complete with tablature, is on the piano?!?) i seriously can't wait to live with this kid!

but now? now he's playing "land of confusion" by genesis (is it genesis? phil collins? i dunno...). this song he seems to know by heart... oh my...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home