Friday, December 16, 2005

for all intents and purposes...

i'm all done! about fifteen minutes ago i finished and printed out my take-home final for reproduction, sexuality, and the law! and this one i'm pretty damn sure i passed! so, even if i failed admin and evidence, i still managed 10 credits for the semester, and i can totally make up the extra few i need to be done with this mess in the usual three years.

all i have left now is to finish up my final draft for my seminar paper. and i have until next wednesday to get that completed. feels like all the time in the world!

i'm off to school now to turn this bastard in to the registrar's office and try to catch up with krista and tom and oliver and elizabeth and grant and the rest of the post-environmental law and post-tax finals crowd for a drink.

did i mention i didn't sleep last night? man, am i gonna be fun to hang around today! i just had an extended conversation with kenobi about how she's the smallest one in this whole house. sheesh. extra special. that's me.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was "all intensive purposes." Har har har.

I need to be sure you know I'm kidding so you don't think I'm serious because yes, I'm THAT paranoid.

sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home