Monday, November 21, 2005

where are we going, and why am i in this handbasket?

a brief summation of my evening:

1. "Other students in the class, then, have made sacrifices that you unilaterally decided not to incur for yourself. This is obviously not acceptable."
2. got interrupted from a much-needed nap by a useless phone call. heads (or a specific head, and even though i have no substantial evidence on which to base my suspicion of who is responsible, i've got a really strong hunch) should roll for this. maybe sometimes capital punishment _is_ justified...
3. had to call someone from my past to ask him for the money he owes me. the call went straight to voice mail. the likelihood of a timely returned phone call is slim to none.

there was, however, one very notable upshot... at one point tonight, in the midst of much chaos, my three closest friends were all with me in my living room. that was really nice.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger emily said...

uncool! i NEVER foamed at the mouth. maybe i waved my arms in the air and reminded you jokers that it was feel-sorry-for-emily time, but there was DEFINITELY no foaming at the mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home