Wednesday, September 28, 2005

little administrative things...

it seems that a number of google/technorati/et cetera searches for info on the intelligent design trial in dover have brought people to throckmorton. since i'm not really planning to post all that much on it myself (mostly due to the distraction of schoolthings), i'm going to bump to the top of my links list the previously mentioned ACLU blog that covers the trial.

also, elizabeth and sandy are now included on my friends links. as is michael's other website. hooray!

oh, and i made a way way nerdy distinction today to one of the 1Ls who has been assigned to me as a legal writing mentee (i've got nine of them -- the poor, poor dears) as part of my 2L teaching assistantship. she asked me on what kind of matters could she come to me for help. i told her (truthfully, of course) that the 3L TAs actually have the fact patterns and case information for their writing projects, so if she has any substantive questions, she should go to them. but i'm happy to be an extra set of eyes for reading things for grammar/spelling/organization, you know, the procedural stuff. ah, substance and procedure... krista was standing next to me during this conversation. she looked on and shook her head. out of shame? embarrassment? pity? yes. all of these.

it all goes to show that i'm filthy with law school. it's in my hair, under my fingernails; it's making my eyes itchy and my sinuses act up. law school and cat hair -- emily's leitmotifs.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger emily said...

consider it done.

bye bye to "revenge of the boy bands" and its many posts on the ninth amendment!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Moon said...

so that's what i smell.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger emily said...

very funny. or not. or maybe it was in like second grade. whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home