Monday, August 15, 2005

alter ego, redux...

okay, what's even funnier is if i envision myself at age ten. here's how that would go:

hi y'all! thanks for digging up my time capsule! my name is emily mcnally! i am ten years old! i have green eyes, purple plastic glasses, and brown hair. my friends all have ataris and commodore 64s and nintendos, but my parents bought my brother and me a texas instruments TI99-4A and we play video games with educational value! i like listening to huey lewis and the news and new edition and america's top 40 with casey kasem! my best friends are kim, jamile, kelly, and much more! i play fullback for my soccer team! my number is 11! we're really good -- last year we got a first place trophy! i take piano lessons but i never practice! i'm a total nerd and go to gifted classes every saturday morning! i don't have the slightest idea what AIM is!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical - I love it!!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Moon said...

couldn't resist --

great stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home