Monday, August 15, 2005

alter ego...

okay, it's a monday afternoon, i've had a lot of coffee, i'm a little bored. so i did a technorati search for my name...and i found a lone blog post from a ten year old emily mcnally. i'm probably breaking about a billion rules/laws/social mores by reproducing the post, but i'm doing it anyway. only i'm removing her AIM screen names, lest my MANY readers harass the poor dear. here you go:
Hey guys! Thanx 4 readin my blog!My name is Emily McNally! I am ten years old! I have blue eyes and dirtyblonde hair. I love playing the sims 2 University and all those other sim games! My favorite male singer is Usher! Boy is he eva hotttt! My favorite female singer is Hilary Duff! My best friends r Sammy, Christina, Melissa, Monica, and much more! I like shopping at Abercrombie, American Eagle and Limited too! I play soccer and gymnastix! Im in travel soccer in an undefeated team! I had a game yesterday and got a Goal! That was the first game of our new season. we won! In gymnastix I am learning a backhandspring! i can do a lot of things! I also like talking on the phone {thats a must}and and going on aim {24/7} MY screen name is xxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, and xxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!
i love her! her AIM screen names, all anonymity preserved, are variations of "soccer hottie", "girly girl", "gymnast", and her name. she's totally rad.

and she's inspired me to write a similar paragraph for my little blog, so here goes:

hey all! thanks for dropping by! my name is emily mcnally! i am twenty-eight years old! i have green eyes and darkbrown hair. i don't really play computer games but i do love parappa the rapper on playstation! my favorite male singer is stephen malkmus! he is totally hot! i don't have a favorite female singer! my best friends are krista, dave, grant, andrew, and much more! i like shopping but can't right now because i have no money and if i did i wouldn't shop at abercrombie, american eagle, or limited too! i love being on my bike! i like to ride in traffic and obey the rules and still get yelled at by motorists! sometimes i get on the treadmill at the gym and pretend that i can run really fast! i played soccer in high school! my only connection to gymnastics is that i tutored the only member of the penn men's gymnastics team for the LSAT! i like to do ceramics! i'm a law student! i like to grow plants! i don't have an AIM screen name!

phew.
too.
much.
enthusiasm.
my brain hurts from overuse of the exclamation point. punctuation was not meant to be abused like this.


1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share your passion for growing plants.....although I'm about as successful at it as I am in applying the UCC - my plants always seems to end up dry with brown leaves.....but I still love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home